Date November 30 - December 1, 2019
Siemens VDO carried out on the example 03L130277B (VW, Audi, Skoda, seat, 1.6 TDI)
Bosch - any nozzles
Theoretical part (approximately 9: 00-10: 30)
1. The constructive device of the injector.
2. Reasons of failure. Mechanical and electrical problems.
3. Inspection and diagnostics, repair technology.
4. Spare parts for repair. Manufacturers.
Practical part (approximately 11: 00-14: 00)
1. Inspection, diagnosis and repair of injectors by each of the participants.
2. Setting the gap in the piezo element using the Mega Tester V3.
1. Theoretical part (approximately 15: 00-16: 00)
Bosch Practical part (approximately 9: 00-14: 00)
1. Check and diagnosis of injectors by each of the participants.
2. Spray needle recovery.
3. Valve recovery.
Electromagnetic injectors (approximately 14: 30-17: 00)
Electrical measurements of control valve travel.
- increasing the accuracy of measurement and, accordingly, improving the quality of repair.
- significant reduction in assembly time.
All participants receive a certificate of participation in the seminar.
Cost of participation 600 €
Cold and hot soft drinks and a hot lunch for all participants
Maximum number of participants - 6
Reservation of hotel rooms by the organizers upon request of the participants is possible (the cost of a double room is approximately 35 € / night)
Ul. Wolanowska 135 b