Valve tester V2
The device Valve tester V2 is the newer version of V1 is designed to diagnose and measure the operating parameters of the solenoid valves for controlling fuel equipment (for example, CommonRail injectors, unit injectors and sections). The device allows you to adjust the control solenoid valve to ensure the same operating parameters of the control solenoid valve for all engine cylinders (to ensure uniform engine operation). The parameters of the control solenoid valve are among the basic parameters (along with the hydraulic parameters of the dosing device and the compression value in the cylinders) and directly affect the uniformity of fuel delivery and the uniformity of engine rotation.
The device provides:
• measurement of solenoid’s operate current;
• measurement of solenoid’s release current;
• indirect measurement of the air gap of the solenoid valve;
• measuring the inductance of solenoid;
• measuring the active resistance of solenoid;
The new function - Insulation test and possibility to conect with the soft CR next
• Supply voltage, V - ~ 220 V ± 15%;
• Power consumption, W, no more - 350 W.
• Mass of the device: 4 kg;
• Dimensions (length x width x height) - 240x287x70
Passport (Technical description, instruction manual) - 1 pc.
Device “ValveTester V1" - 1 pc.
Connecting cable for injectors - 2 pc.
Connecting adapter for 720XXX injectors - 1 pcs.
Power cable 220V - 1 pc.
Fuse 5A - 1 pc.